The Chadash Clarinet Barrel that works so well for so many players in major symphony orchestras throughout the world is now available as an adjustable barrel.
- Permits the mouthpiece to remain stationary during adjustment, allowing for precise fine-tuning adjustment while playing.
- Easy rotation of the tuning ring in the mid-section allows for precisely adjustable tuning for impeccable intonation.
- Allows for easy rotation of the tuning ring in the mid-section to allow for impeccable intonation.
- Engineered for orchestral clarinetists.
- Adjustable length range: 64mm to 68mm.
- Available for either Bb or A Clarinet.
Key Features and Benefits
- Precision manufactured mechanism is tightly threaded left-hand and right-hand device made of aluminum to eliminate any possible gap in the adjustment.
- Made with decades-old Mozambique M'pingo (Grenadilla) wood.
- No metal rings for enhanced resonance.
A single barrel solution that eliminates the need to owning more than one clarinet barrel per instrument, pulling at the joints, or tuning rings.
- Manufactured in the United States.
- Produced with modern CNC turning technology.
- Boring process for each barrel is done with a single-edged French-style reamer.
25 to 40 year old aged mpingo wood.
Lifetime warranty for regular maintenance.